Erica Campbell spoke about how forgiveness and freedom go hand and hand. A long time ago someone she was close to did something that hurt her and say them all the time at church. She asked God to remove them from the church and realized she needed to forgive the person in order to be free.
The Bible talks about how we must forgive like God forgives us and that’s what Erica did. She walked up to the person, forgave them and felt very free. Erica wants you to forgive the person that hurt you and experience that freedom.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- Realness: Ricky On FX’s ‘Pose’ Smashes Expectations On How Black Men Walk, Talk & Show Love
- ‘Sunday Best’ Contestants Joshua Copeland & Melvin Crispell III Share Their Greatest Moments
- TRIED IT: Urban Skin Rx’s Microdermabrasion With Retinol Renewal Treatment Will Have Your Skin Glowing
- Warryn Campbell On Having Kanye Visit His Church
- Merriweather Chairman and 9:30 Club Owner Arrested For Soliciting Prostitution
- Baltimore Police Sergeant Injured in Shooting Released From Hospital
- Mom Accused of Suffocating Newborn Release on Bond
- Tyra Banks Defines Hair Goals In Her Latest Social Media Post
- FAB FINDS: The Best Beauty Products For Under $20.00
Ericaism: Forgiveness Equals Freedom [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com