Erica Campbell spoke about how forgiveness and freedom go hand and hand. A long time ago someone she was close to did something that hurt her and say them all the time at church. She asked God to remove them from the church and realized she needed to forgive the person in order to be free.
The Bible talks about how we must forgive like God forgives us and that’s what Erica did. She walked up to the person, forgave them and felt very free. Erica wants you to forgive the person that hurt you and experience that freedom.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- VIDEO: Senator Kamala Harris Makes Several Cleveland Stops To Greet Voters!
- Is It Ok To Put Your Friendships On Pause During The Pandemic?
- Text To Win: Brian Courtney Wilson Private Virtual Meet & Greet [CONTEST]
- Exclusive: Jekalyn Carr Describes All The Ways God Is ‘Changing Her Story’ [VIDEO]
- The 2021 Top 25 Best Public High Schools in the Baltimore Area
- “Just Like Everything Else Trump Inherited, He Messed It Up!”: Barack Obama Speaks At Biden-Harris Rally In Philly [VIDEO]
- Breast Cancer Awareness: Mary J. Blige Discusses The Importance Of Mammograms [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- CeCe Winans’ Daughter Expecting Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- Jekalyn Carr Confirms Relationship With NFL Player Jawaan M. Taylor [PHOTO]
- You’re Invited: Virtual Meet & Greet Experience With Jekalyn Carr
Ericaism: Forgiveness Equals Freedom [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com