Erica Campbell spoke about how forgiveness and freedom go hand and hand. A long time ago someone she was close to did something that hurt her and say them all the time at church. She asked God to remove them from the church and realized she needed to forgive the person in order to be free.
The Bible talks about how we must forgive like God forgives us and that’s what Erica did. She walked up to the person, forgave them and felt very free. Erica wants you to forgive the person that hurt you and experience that freedom.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Travis Malloy On Music: “Lord I Don’t Want To Write Another Song Unless It Comes From You”
- Chick-fil-A Introducing Keto-Friendly Menu
- Get Up! News Roundup: Nike Unveils Icon Jersey For Colin Kaepernick, Jussie Smollett In Police Custody & More
- How DeVon Franklin’s New Book Will Give Men A Lesson On Learning How To Love
- Mr. Griffin: It’s In My Nature [VIDEO]
- Get Up! News Roundup: Marvin Gaye Added To The Music Icons Stamp Series, Burberry Apologizes For Noose Hoodie & More
- Covington Teen Caught in Face-Off With Native American Suing Washington Post Over Incident Coverage
- Get Up! News Roundup: Bernie Sanders Enters Presidential Race, Fashion Designer Karl Lagerfeld Dies At 85 & More
- GRIFF’s Prayer: GRIFF Has A Funny Family [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: What Kind Of Fruit Are You Producing? [VIDEO]
Ericaism: Forgiveness Equals Freedom [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com