Jessica Reedy‘s new single “Better” not only continues to touch her fans, but speaks to her personally. She joined “The James Fortune Show” to talk about her hit song and why she cried when she listened to it. Listen to the interview in the audio player for more on how “Better” became a song for healing herself and others.
Ladies of Gospel
1. Tasha CobbsSource:Getty Images 1 of 5
2. Tamela MannSource:Frank Micelotta/Invision/AP 2 of 5
3. Karen Clark SheardSource:AP Photo/Paul Sancya 3 of 5
4. Le'Andria JohnsonSource:Sir Jones / PRPhotos.com 4 of 5
5. Erica Campbell of Mary MarySource:Aaron J. Thornton / PR Photos 5 of 5
Get The Very Latest From “The James Fortune Show” On Facebook!
Why Jessica Reedy Cried When She Heard “Better” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com