Source: Joe Raedle / Getty
One Missouri student found trouble on the bus when he made a political fashion statement on his way to school.
The mother of a 6th grade student is outraged after her son was suspended for being beat up on the school bus for wearing a ‘Make American Great Again’ hat, according to The Daily Mail.
The trucker hat, which was a campaign staple for Donald Trump, has become a symbol of his policies and beliefs.
Gavin, 12, was filmed being verbally and physically assaulted by students during the bus ride. Despite being the ‘victim’ in the encounter, he was taken out of school.
Video footage shows her son being surrounded by students as one yells, ‘you want to build a wall? You want to build a f****** wall?’
His mother, Christina Cortina said to News 4: ‘As a parent it’s so upsetting. I feel like my son was made an example of, it was a tricky situation, it was politically charged.’
The spokesperson for the school district released a statement saying the fight was ‘investigated and that all students involved have faced ‘consequences.’
SOURCE: DAILY MAIL, UK
Take A Stand: Patriots Player Martellus Bennett Will Not Be Visiting Trump In the White House
Hell Has Frozen Over: Trump To Sign Executive Order To Support HBCUs
Girl Bye! Two Howard Republican Students Think Trump Is Good For Black Folks
Also On Spirit 1400:
14 photos Launch gallery
1 of 14
2. Thank You Jesus for giving me my smile back. I sure do appreciate You.
2 of 14
3. I've been feeling this pink lip color lately. My hubby, @ejgaines, says that if I were a color, I'd be hot pink. I'm with it! Lol
3 of 14
4. 2 services, 7 songs, headed to airport, flight in a few, concert tonight in Indiana and I'm still smiling! #LifeLessons
4 of 14
5. Smiling Days
5 of 14
6. Red carpet ready!!! @siralgernon is everything!!! Showed some of his hidden talents with this whole look. Lol!!!! #journeytothetruth #stopatthestellars #stellars2015
6 of 14
7. When I'm bored... In my @rebdolls black dress love them! 💞
7 of 14
8. In my office preparing to teach biblical studies tonight...God's word is overwhelmingly GOOD!!! @getthevictory 7pm.
8 of 14
9. Great things happening! 2015 is the year to get things DONE!
9 of 14
10. Happy Sunday!
10 of 14
11 of 14
12. It feels good to be home in Deeeeeetroit for a few days! Trying to catch up with all my people while i'm in town!😎
12 of 14
13. Trumpet Awards Selfie!!!! I SO Enjoyed This Show!!! Man!!! Yall are gonna love it! #Blessed
13 of 14
14 of 14