Source: CHRIS KLEPONIS / Getty
As if you really needed another reason to love
and her husband
…but the couple doesn’t care, they gave you one anyway. The singer recently posted an adorable video on Instagram of her singing
hit ballad “Stay” with Hill accompanying her on the piano.
It’s everything and the ending is utterly hilarious. Hill messes up on one of the notes to which his wife of 17 years jokingly sings, “I want you to play…the right note baby.”
Now Hill may be best known for being a basketball superstar, but did you know that he has been playing the piano since he was a kid? Neither did we.
It’s not the first time the two have sung together for their fans. Back in 2013 the couple filmed themselves doing a cover of Frank Ocean’s hit, “Thinkin Bout You.”
Remember: The couple that plays together, stays together!
#CouplesWeLove: Tamia & Grant Hill Make It Last Forever
Wayment! Did Serena Williams Just Show Us Her Wedding Dress On Instagram?
She Said Yes! Martin Lawrence Is Engaged
Also On Spirit 1400:
15 photos Launch gallery
1 of 15
2. Thank You Jesus for giving me my smile back. I sure do appreciate You.
2 of 15
3. I've been feeling this pink lip color lately. My hubby, @ejgaines, says that if I were a color, I'd be hot pink. I'm with it! Lol
3 of 15
4. 2 services, 7 songs, headed to airport, flight in a few, concert tonight in Indiana and I'm still smiling! #LifeLessons
4 of 15
5. This little light of mine...#Unstoppable#GrayingGracefully
5 of 15
6. Smiling Days
6 of 15
7. Red carpet ready!!! @siralgernon is everything!!! Showed some of his hidden talents with this whole look. Lol!!!! #journeytothetruth #stopatthestellars #stellars2015
7 of 15
8. When I'm bored... In my @rebdolls black dress love them! 💞
8 of 15
9. In my office preparing to teach biblical studies tonight...God's word is overwhelmingly GOOD!!! @getthevictory 7pm.
9 of 15
10. Great things happening! 2015 is the year to get things DONE!
10 of 15
11. Happy Sunday!
11 of 15
12 of 15
13. It feels good to be home in Deeeeeetroit for a few days! Trying to catch up with all my people while i'm in town!😎
13 of 15
14. Trumpet Awards Selfie!!!! I SO Enjoyed This Show!!! Man!!! Yall are gonna love it! #Blessed
14 of 15
15 of 15