Brely Evans is known for her roles in “Being Mary Jane,” “Sparkle,” and more. She talked with Erica Campbell & GRIFF about her new TVOne movie, “You Can’t Fight Christmas.” She explains that she has done sixteen films and she’s never placed music, but producers for this movie have her singing in the movie and have placed two of her songs! She also reminisces about having met Erica Campbell years ago, and Warryn Campbell trying to get her to join a group.
Brely also talks about married life, advising, “ladies, I need ya’ll to wait on it.” She says as soon as she focused on her career and Christ, and just stopped dealing with boyfriends, her husband was “knocking on her door.” She also explains how working on this film has taught her that she is “leading lady ready.” Click on the audio player to hear about all of that and more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
Celebrity Couples Who Have Been Married Longer Than 20 Years!
1. The UnderwoodsSource:PR 1 of 9
2. The LeesSource:PR 2 of 9
3. The ChestnutsSource:PR 3 of 9
4. The SmithsSource:PR 4 of 9
5. HONoRABLE MENTION: Oprah and SteadmanSource:Oprah Instagram 5 of 9
6. The ClintonsSource:AP 6 of 9
7. The ObamasSource:AP 7 of 9
8. The WashingtonsSource:PR 8 of 9
9. The MannsSource:David and Tamela Mann Instagram 9 of 9
Brely Evans On Why Boyfriends Don’t Lead To Husbands [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com