Esther is a group comprised of four praise & worship leaders Jill, Trameka, Joi & Dechandra. They have shared the stage with Todd Dulaney, James Fortune, Casey J and more. Jill & Trameka talked with Erica Campbell and GRIFF about their new song, “Love.” Jill explains how she wrote the song after being so inspired when the producer brought the track to her. They also talk about meeting years ago while singing together with a band called Praise Connection, and how, when it was time to form a group together, everything fell into place.
Jill and Trameka also discuss why, after praying about a name for their band, they settled on the name Esther. Tramika says she believes that name choice came from a reminder from God that “we all have a mission to accomplish.” Check out this exclusive interview to hear more in this clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Planet Of The Apes: This Gorilla Walks Like A Human For One Important Reason
- Jay Z Invests $3 Million Into An App That Could Change The Face Of Our Criminal Justice System
- Ericaism: Do You Take Time To Create? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Love Yourself Enough To Want The Best [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Prince Harry Reportedly Refuses Prenup Ahead Of Marriage To Meghan Markle
- Faith Walking: Thanks Over Complaints [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Texas Cop Who Killed A Black Man In Front Of His Children Indicted For Lying
- Travis Greene Speaks On The Impact Of His Hit Song “You’ve Waited” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Trippy: Scientists Gave Depressed Monkeys Ayahuasca And It Helped
- R.I.P: What We Know About The 6 Victims In Deadly Miami Bridge Collapse