Tony Dungy, the first African-American coach to win the Super Bowl, is among an elite few who have won the Super Bowl as both a head coach and as a player. In 1978 he was playing with the Pittsburgh Steelers in Super Bowl 13, and won as a coach with the Colts 28 years later. He talks about that experience, especially going against a fellow African-American and Christian head coach, and why they felt it was a win-win situation from the beginning.
Tony also talks about writing children’s books with his wife, and why they always make sure to include a lot of diversity in them. Meanwhile, he’s got a book on teamwork in the process of creation. Plus, he explains why he thinks the Philadelphia Eagles have the Super Bowl this year. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 1) – The Gift of Self-Confidence | Dr. Willie Jolley
- MTA To Suspend All Light Rail Services Effective Friday
- Maryland Records First Cold-Related Death Of 2023-2024 Winter Season
- Louis York Opens Up in Single ‘Alone A Lot’ ft. Anthony Hamilton [LISTEN]
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- License Plate Readers To Be Installed In South Baltimore In An Effort To Combat Crime
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
Tony Dungy Explains Why He Thinks Philadelphia Will Win Super Bowl 2018 [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com
Inspirational Lifestyles: A Faith That Works When Life Doesn’t – God Wants to Give you Wisdom
Call Out Sin! – Motivational Moment
SMS ESIGN Consent & Text Policy and Text Club Terms
Radio One General Promotional Rules
Smokie Norful Introduces ‘In My Name’ Remake | Get Up Exclusive
How Much Are Kobe Bryant’s Basketball Cards Worth?
How To Live A Full Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
Prayer Requests “Pray For Family Love”