The northwest section of Baltimore’s Subway system will remain closed for weeks after inspectors found the tracks need emergency repairs.
The entire MTA Metro Subwaylink system has already been closed all weekend because track work needed to be done immediately.
“We’ve got a 36-year-old system that’s exposed to the elements day in and day out,” he said. “It was just wear and tear on the line. There was no incident that precipitated this.”
- Black Women Accuse Bahama Breeze Of Racial Profiling For Calling Cops To Make Sure They Pay Bill
- True Hollywood Bible Story: Jesus Talks To The Children [EXCLUSIVE]
- What You Need To Know About Instagram’s IGTV Announcement
- Ericaism: God Is With Me Even On A Bad Day [EXCLUSIVE]
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
1. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.Source:Getty 1 of 1
Parts Of Baltimore’s Subway System Could Remain Closed For Weeks was originally published on 92q.com