Listeners call up and share the good work that they’re doing in their communities. One woman talks partnering up with her cousin to provide whatever needs people have in their local downtown area; whether it’s food and clothes for the homeless, or the utility bills and mortgages of people who have homes.
A Jacksonville, Florida man talks about preserving the history of one its earliest cities, where black union soldiers conquered the confederacy. Click on the audio player to hear about those inspiring stories and more in this exclusive clip from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Planet Of The Apes: This Gorilla Walks Like A Human For One Important Reason
- Jay Z Invests $3 Million Into An App That Could Change The Face Of Our Criminal Justice System
- Ericaism: Do You Take Time To Create? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Love Talking: Love Yourself Enough To Want The Best [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Prince Harry Reportedly Refuses Prenup Ahead Of Marriage To Meghan Markle
- Faith Walking: Thanks Over Complaints [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Texas Cop Who Killed A Black Man In Front Of His Children Indicted For Lying
- Travis Greene Speaks On The Impact Of His Hit Song “You’ve Waited” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Trippy: Scientists Gave Depressed Monkeys Ayahuasca And It Helped
- R.I.P: What We Know About The 6 Victims In Deadly Miami Bridge Collapse