David was walking around and could hear a giant talking. It was Goliath and he taunted the people of the town. He was ready for someone to challenge him and David believed he could take him.
David told Saul he was going to fight him even though he was smaller than Goliath. He took a rock and swung it then threw Golaith to the ground as he laughed at him. When the rock hit Goliath he fell out and was defeated.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: I See Jesus In You [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: You Can’t Trust Your Emotions [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Be Naturally Supernatural (Don’t Be Weird)
- Ericaism: I Had To Get Out Of My Own Way [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: I Didn’t Fast For Nothing [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: Push Past Your Tears And Keep Going [VIDEO]
- When I Was Younger: How Jonathan McReynolds Made Room For God [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Passing The Tests Of God [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Don’t Give To Be Seen, But You Should Be Seen Giving [VIDEO]
- How The ‘Super Beauty’ Doll Is Helping Young Girls Boost Their Self-Esteem [VIDEO]
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
True Hollywood Bible Story: David & Goliath [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com