David was walking around and could hear a giant talking. It was Goliath and he taunted the people of the town. He was ready for someone to challenge him and David believed he could take him.
David told Saul he was going to fight him even though he was smaller than Goliath. He took a rock and swung it then threw Golaith to the ground as he laughed at him. When the rock hit Goliath he fell out and was defeated.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Former Baltimore County Youth Pastor Arrested & Charged In 30-Year-Old Rape, Police Searching For Other Victims
- Baltimore Mayor Brandon Scott To Join Crime Prevention Roundtable Discussion With President Biden
- Candace Owens Charged $30K For Republican Speaking Gig She Abruptly Reneged On: Report
- This Social Media Challenge Is Blamed For The Death Of A 9-Year-Old Boy
- Walmart’s Center For Racial Equity Focuses On The Future
- Democratic U.S. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse Accused Of Belonging To ‘All-White’ Beach Club In Rhode Island
- Gov. Hogan Reacts As 2021 Baltimore Violence Numbers Outpace 2020 Numbers
- Jury Chooses To Convict Ex-St. Louis Police Officer in Brutal Beating of Undercover Black Cop
- NY State Trooper Pepper Sprayed & Rammed Family’s SUV, Leading To Death Of 11-Year-Old Black Girl
- Scam Likely: FBI Reveals 10 States With Most Victims Of Online Fraud
Gospel Artists At The 2018 GRAMMYs [PHOTOS]
1. Le’Andria JohnsonSource: 1 of 6
2. The Walls GroupSource: 2 of 6
3. Marvin SappSource: 3 of 6
4. Tina CampbellSource: 4 of 6
5. Anita WilsonSource: 5 of 6
6. JJ HairstonSource: 6 of 6
True Hollywood Bible Story: David & Goliath [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com