Erica Campbell is talking about reaping what you sow. If you are sewing things like negativity, fear and anxiety that is what you will get back in return. It’s not good to be around things or people that bring you down because it doesn’t help what you’re trying to sow.
When you’re giving, loving and have positivity in life you will get blessings back 10 times fold. Always remember what goes around comes back around. Ask yourself are you reaping what you sow.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Maryland Casinos Brought In Nearly $164M In Gaming Revenue In November
- Deion Sanders: Sellout Or Blessing? | Get Up Poll
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [12-6-2022]
- Op-Ed: Despite November Employment Gains Economy Faces Challenges In The Immediate Future
- Michelle Obama Is Giving Fly Girl Style Vibes On Her ‘The Light We Carry’ Book Tour
- If You Went Missing, How Many Americans Would Know Your Story?
- Gabby Sibide Reveals She’s Been Secretly Married For Over a Year
- Inspirational Lifestyles: Be Still and Know – Integrity Is Possible (December 5, 2022)
- Chloe And Halle Bailey Oozed Glamour At The 2022 Earthshot Prize Awards
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks Returning To Baltimore’s Inner Harbor This Year
Ericaism: Good Or Bad, You Reap What You Sow [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com