It’s testing season and God wants to make sure you’re prepared. Erica Campbell spoke about how kids are taking tests in school and they are told to get rest, eat well, be ready and more. We all go through tests in life that we must learn how to deal with.
Erica mentioned that you must be faithful, not fall apart and to just know that you can get through it. She also spoke about how Jesus was tested and now we must go through them. These test allow us to walk towards our destiny.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Indoor Mask Mandate To Be Lifted In Maryland Starting Saturday
- Multiple People Hurt In Gas Explosion In Pikesville
- Charles Jenkins Receives His Doctorate of Divinity [VIDEO]
- Shirley Murdock Remakes Curtis Mayfield’s “People Get Ready” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Ryan Cameron Discusses Last Interview With DMX On TV One’s ‘Uncensored’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- Armed Robbery Suspect Shot In Baltimore Officer-Involved Shooting
- Jessica Oyelowo Drops A New Video For “What Love Does” From ‘The Water Man’ Movie
- Gov. Hogan Lifts All COVID-19 Capacity Restrictions In Maryland
- Judge Approves $577 Settlement In Lawsuit Involving Maryland HBCUs
- Olympic Runner Caster Semenya Ironically Arrested For Speeding