Tim Bowman Jr. is a gospel musician that has been very successful over the past several years. Him and his lovely wife, Brelyn Bowman joined, “The Get Up! Morning Show with Erica Campbell” to talk about marriage and so much more. Tim believes what has made their marriage work is coming up with a system that works for them.
They’ve seen other couples in their families be successful, but understood that they need to implement things that would work in their marriage. Understanding is another major key. They both live very busy lives and make time for each other.
Brelyn spoke about remaining a virgin and abstaining before marriage. The couple laughed about how hard it was because Tim sometime would have what GRIFF calls “shoulder meat” out. Make sure you listen to this loving interview.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Damaged but Not Destroyed: From Trauma to Triumph with Mike Todd [LISTEN]
- Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
- Message of Encouragement | Faith Walking
- Walk In Your Power | Ericaism
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [9-26-2023]
- CIAA Basketball Tournament Is Returning To Baltimore In 2024
- Baltimore Subway To Get New Railcars For The First Time In 40 Years
- WGA And Hollywood Studios Reach Preliminary Deal In Writer’s Strike
- Introducing Anisa Fowler’s Hit ‘Jesus All The Way’ | Get Up Exclusive
- Artscape Cancled Satuday Due To Tropical Storm Ophelia
50 Reasons Why It's Better To Be A Woman
SMS ESIGN Consent & Text Policy and Text Club Terms
Call Out Sin! – Motivational Moment
GRIFF’s Prayer: For People With Unholy Smelling Breath [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
Flint Residents Will Have To Wait Two More Years For Clean Water, According To Mayor
John Hopkins School Of Medicine Admits First Black Female Neurosurgeon
Bill & Melinda Gates Donate $6 Million To HIV Vaccine Research
Continuing The Dream: March On Washington 60th Anniversary Photos & Videos