There are so many choirs we listen to in church. GRIFF and TJ spoke about listeners calling in to do 15 seconds of praise. They don’t want anyone singing Jodeci and GRIFF mentioned that you should do ad-libs because you have limited time.
While the altos are jamming the tenors and baritones come in to sing along. Even if the men can’t sing everyone is there for them. Do you have a gospel song that’s in your heart that you enjoy singing?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Artscape Cancled Satuday Due To Tropical Storm Ophelia
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” At DC Album Release Party
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- Tropical Storm Warning Issued Along East Coast, Here’s How It Will Impact Maryland
- Mayor’s Annual Fall Cleanup Scheduled For October 21
- Vaseline Prioritizes Melanated Skin With Their Vaseline Radiant X Collection
- Baltimore Artist Spotlight – Jody Davis
- Housing Choice Voucher Program, Known As Section 8, To Start Accepting Applications Again On Oct. 2
Why Do Women Go Crazy For The Men’s Choir, No Matter How Good (Or Bad) They Sound? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
50 Reasons Why It's Better To Be A Woman
SMS ESIGN Consent & Text Policy and Text Club Terms
GRIFF’s Prayer: For People With Unholy Smelling Breath [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
Call Out Sin! – Motivational Moment
Flint Residents Will Have To Wait Two More Years For Clean Water, According To Mayor
John Hopkins School Of Medicine Admits First Black Female Neurosurgeon
Download The New Spirit 1400 Mobile App For Your Smartphone
Continuing The Dream: March On Washington 60th Anniversary Photos & Videos