Erica Campbell has had a lot on her plate lately and spoke about pausing for a moment. She said sometimes we need to stop and breathe. It isn’t selfish and sometimes we have to take time and recharge.
Erica spoke about how the work, friends and your phone will always be there when you return. Sit and have a moment of peace for yourself. Let God speak to your heart and soul. Remember to restore your joy!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Bloom Where You Are Planted | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Angela Bassett Is ‘PEOPLE Magazine’s’ ‘Women Changing The World’ Issue Cover Star
- Become A Partner In Hope & Donate To St. Jude!
- Bank Of America Partners With CIAA To Provide Scholarships To HBCU Students
- 7 Scriptures To Turn To For Encouragement When Healing
- Radio One Baltimore Cares for Kids St. Jude Kids Radiothon 2024!
- Pursue Excellence and You Can Make History | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Child Killed, Two Critically Injured, 19 Displaced, In Early Morning East Baltimore Fire
- The Dr. Carter G. Woodson Story: You Are Unique, So Live Like It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [2-27-2024]
Prayer Requests “Pray For Family Love”
Commemorative Gold Coin Will Feature Lady Liberty As A Black Woman
Baltimore’s MLK Jr. Day Parade Cancelled Due To Inclement Weather
Healthy Ever After: Know Diabetes By Heart | Get Up Mornings with Erica Campbell
Scripture For The Week “Tell God Thank You”
Queen of Hip Hop Soul Mary J. Blige to Receive Entertainment Icon Honor at 2024 Urban One Honors
Know When Enough is Enough: Overcoming Savior Syndrome | Ericaism
How Much Are Kobe Bryant’s Basketball Cards Worth?