Brelyn Bowman and her husband, Tim Bowman Jr. have been married for three years. When she got married she was a virgin and spoke about her journey of purity. She currently has a book out titled “No Ring No Ting” and has designed a course about it.
When people think about purity they mostly think of sex, but purity is linked to the heart. Brelyn believes that sex sells and that it’s the agenda of the enemy. She is currently teaching a course to young girls as well as women about living pure lifestyles.
With single women it’s about making God the Lord of your life and Him directing your path. Brelyn mentioned that a lot of men she dated couldn’t understand and she stood her ground because she knew what was in her heart. With married couples she wants them to honor their vows and how you love the people that surround your life.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Bloom Where You Are Planted | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Angela Bassett Is ‘PEOPLE Magazine’s’ ‘Women Changing The World’ Issue Cover Star
- Become A Partner In Hope & Donate To St. Jude!
- Bank Of America Partners With CIAA To Provide Scholarships To HBCU Students
- 7 Scriptures To Turn To For Encouragement When Healing
- Radio One Baltimore Cares for Kids St. Jude Kids Radiothon 2024!
- Pursue Excellence and You Can Make History | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Child Killed, Two Critically Injured, 19 Displaced, In Early Morning East Baltimore Fire
- The Dr. Carter G. Woodson Story: You Are Unique, So Live Like It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [2-27-2024]
Brelyn Bowman Clears Up Misconceptions About Living A Pure Lifestyle [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com
Prayer Requests “Pray For Family Love”
Commemorative Gold Coin Will Feature Lady Liberty As A Black Woman
Baltimore’s MLK Jr. Day Parade Cancelled Due To Inclement Weather
Healthy Ever After: Know Diabetes By Heart | Get Up Mornings with Erica Campbell
Scripture For The Week “Tell God Thank You”
Queen of Hip Hop Soul Mary J. Blige to Receive Entertainment Icon Honor at 2024 Urban One Honors
Know When Enough is Enough: Overcoming Savior Syndrome | Ericaism
How Much Are Kobe Bryant’s Basketball Cards Worth?