The owners of Cleanout ASAP are on the show ago to talk about how being organized can help with health and wellness. Samantha Dominique Tillman and Sasha-Blanche Bondje have been running a faith-based lifestyle service for quite some time. They helped Erica Campbell last year and she wants them to come back to her house.
The ladies mentioned that they cleaned out her closet, pantry and wanted her to decide what to keep in her space. Having clean and organized spaces really help with your daily wellness and gave some points about how you can do it at home. When there is clutter around you it sometimes can make you feel sluggish and organization boosts your energy.
It can also help you sleep up to 7-9 hours. Erica and GRIFF were shocked to hear that, but is needed sometimes. Being organized allows your relationship sometimes to be better. When things are out of order it can make you frustrated or be late to certain events.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Bloom Where You Are Planted | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Angela Bassett Is ‘PEOPLE Magazine’s’ ‘Women Changing The World’ Issue Cover Star
- Become A Partner In Hope & Donate To St. Jude!
- Bank Of America Partners With CIAA To Provide Scholarships To HBCU Students
- 7 Scriptures To Turn To For Encouragement When Healing
- Radio One Baltimore Cares for Kids St. Jude Kids Radiothon 2024!
- Pursue Excellence and You Can Make History | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Child Killed, Two Critically Injured, 19 Displaced, In Early Morning East Baltimore Fire
- The Dr. Carter G. Woodson Story: You Are Unique, So Live Like It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [2-27-2024]
Cleanout ASAP Owners Share Why Getting Organized Benefits Health & Wellness [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com
Prayer Requests “Pray For Family Love”
Commemorative Gold Coin Will Feature Lady Liberty As A Black Woman
Baltimore’s MLK Jr. Day Parade Cancelled Due To Inclement Weather
Healthy Ever After: Know Diabetes By Heart | Get Up Mornings with Erica Campbell
Scripture For The Week “Tell God Thank You”
Queen of Hip Hop Soul Mary J. Blige to Receive Entertainment Icon Honor at 2024 Urban One Honors
Know When Enough is Enough: Overcoming Savior Syndrome | Ericaism
How Much Are Kobe Bryant’s Basketball Cards Worth?