Jamie Foxx can act, sing, dance and so much more. He will be starring in the new “Robin Hood” and will have a British accent many don’t know if it will work or not. Comic book fans get ready because T’Challa’s sister from “Black Panther” will be getting her own comic book.
She will be taking young people on a journey of technology and more. Danica Patrick hosted the ESPY’s last night and TJ thought she did okay. GRIFF mentioned that she bombed in the beginning and didn’t like whoever wrote her jokes.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Baltimore City Approves Transfer Of Speed Camera Money To Police Department
- Baltimore City Public Schools Opens Investigation Into Sexual Assault Allegations Involving Student
- Texas Voting Law Shows How The GOP Has Depended On Racism To Keep White People In Power
- School Committee ‘Karen’ Is Humbled After Questioning Ivy League-Educated Black Mom’s Qualifications
- Black Ex-Cop Who Killed A White Woman In Minneapolis Could Be Freed After Conviction Tossed
- The PepsiCo Foundation and the National Urban League Awarded 6 Black-Women Owned Restaurants Capital And Mentorship Services Over The Next 5 Years
- Four Young People Hurt In East Baltimore Shooting
- Masks Now Required In All Maryland Public Schools
- Meet Lawrence Brooks, The Nation’s Oldest World War II Vet Turns 112
- Texas-Bred African Brothers Shed Light on Sickle Cell Disease & Importance Of Black Donors
Will Jamie Foxx Do A Good Job Playing Robin Hood With A British Accent? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com