Jamie Foxx can act, sing, dance and so much more. He will be starring in the new “Robin Hood” and will have a British accent many don’t know if it will work or not. Comic book fans get ready because T’Challa’s sister from “Black Panther” will be getting her own comic book.
She will be taking young people on a journey of technology and more. Danica Patrick hosted the ESPY’s last night and TJ thought she did okay. GRIFF mentioned that she bombed in the beginning and didn’t like whoever wrote her jokes.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Visual Artist Earnest Shaw Immortalizes Aretha Franklin In The Charm City
- Tim Bowman Jr. Is Getting Ordained As A Pastor! [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- More Than Music: Aretha ‘Natural Woman’ Franklin Was A Civil Rights Hero, Too
- Did You Know Aretha Franklin’s First Album Was Gospel?
- Faith Walking: Holy Spirit In My Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- Pastor John Gray Talks About Why He Met With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Cathy Hughes, Founder and Chairperson of Urban One, Inc., Mourns The Death Of Aretha Franklin
- Aretha Franklin, The Queen Of Soul, Dies At 76
- Baltimore City Woman Charged With DUI Twice In 20 Minutes
- Baltimore Police Officer Who Beat Man Caught On Video Pleads Not Guilty To Assault
ESPYS 2017 Red Carpet Rundown
1. The 2017 ESPYS Red Carpet1 of 11
2.2 of 11
3.3 of 11
4.4 of 11
5.5 of 11
6.6 of 11
7.7 of 11
8.8 of 11
9.9 of 11
10.10 of 11
11.11 of 11
Will Jamie Foxx Do A Good Job Playing Robin Hood With A British Accent? [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com