Jor’Dan Armstrong put out two albums, Too Blessed and Blessed. He broke them up because of the way people consume music now, very rarely do people sit through the whole album. So he felt “breaking it up” made it “easier to digest.” The “wow factor” of buying an album one week and then another one coming out the next week got people excited.
His wife Neicy Armstrong, gets questioned about supporting her husband and when she’s going to do her own thing. She says that it’s just not her turn yet, they worked out a plan that works for them and she’s happy supporting her husband. But, “as soon as he hits that home run it’s my turn,” she said.
Behind the Scenes at The Willie Moore Jr. Show [PHOTOS]
1. The Manns1 of 11
2. Willie Moore with Evelyn Lozada and her daughter2 of 11
3. Mary Mary and Willie3 of 11
4. No Malice and Willie4 of 11
5. Willie and Jennifer Williams5 of 11
6. William Mcdowell6 of 11
7. The Hairstons7 of 11
8. Dr. Ian Smith with Willie Moore Jr.8 of 11
9. The Walls Group stopped by!9 of 11
10. Willie Moore with the "Growing up Hip-Hop" cast10 of 11
11. Willie Moore with the Ron Carter Academy11 of 11
Jor’Dan And Neicy Talk Music, Ministry, And Marriage was originally published on blackamericaweb.com