Erica Campbell and some family members were challenged with a message her brother-in-law-, Teddy Campbell sent. It’s all about switching our way of thinking. Erica read the entire message and it talked about giving yourself allowances when you mess up.
It also explained that when you mess up you give yourself a pass. Spend time with your Father and remember he lives inside of you. Don’t tell yourself certain things, we must follow his word and remember things must line up with what God wants.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Marvin Sapp Introduces ‘You Kept Me’ Single [LISTEN]
- The Impact Of Words On Your Success | Dr. Willie Jolley
- The DMV Salutes Richard Smallwood For His 75th Birthday! (LIVE STREAM)
- Nate Burleson, Co-Host Of CBS Mornings, Set To Host “Best Of Super Bowl Gospel Celebration” TV Special
- Christmas Village Has Returned To Baltimore’s Inner Harbor
- We Grieve But We Still Have Hope | Faith Walking
- Bishop Dan Willis Debuts His New Song ‘I’ll Recover All’ and Talks Upcoming Album
- Stock Up On Holiday Gifts At Bath & Body Works’ Annual Candle Day
- Be a Victor, Not A Victim | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Several Students At Dunbar High School Hospitalized After Ingesting Unknown Substance
Faith Walking: Good Ol’ Christian Perspective [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
Call Out Sin! – Motivational Moment
Inspirational Lifestyles: A Faith That Works When Life Doesn’t – God Wants to Give you Wisdom
Radio One General Promotional Rules
Bill O’Reilly To Martin Luther King III: Blacks Should Wear ‘Don’t Get Pregnant At 14′ Shirts
SMS ESIGN Consent & Text Policy and Text Club Terms
How Much Are Kobe Bryant’s Basketball Cards Worth?
Coppin State University Launches Housing Initiative For Low-Income Students
Prayer Requests “Pray For Family Love”