Michael Kors closes its downtown Baltimore store at The Gallery.
The Harbor Place store opened in 2013 and the retailer says, “it’s just an address change.” According to website, Michael Kors urged shoopers to visit stores at Towson Town Center, The Mall in Columbia and Westfield Annapolis Mall.
No word on why the Gallery store at 200 E. Pratt St. was closed. This makes the second recent closing of a key chain store at the Inner Harbor. Urban Outfitters closed on Sunday.
- General Promotion Rules For GetUpErica.com
- These Pictures Show Putting People In Cages Is America’s Go-To Move When It Wants To Be In Control
- Love Talking: Warryn Campbell’s Parents Tell How They’ve Made Their Marriage Last 43 Years
- So Sad: Kirk Franklin Mourns His Sister’s 30 Year Prison Sentence
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
1. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.Source:Getty 1 of 1
Michael Kors Closes The Gallery At Harborplace Store was originally published on 92q.com