Erica Campbell reads from Numbers 30:2, which says, “if I man vows a vow or swears an oath… he shall not break his word.” Erica Campbell says she was talking to a friend who said she didn’t love her husband anymore. So Erica asked her if she made a commitment before God, for better or for worse.
If you’re committed to your commitments, there is a long process to go through in this situation. Put God in the center and let Him work it out. Check out this exclusive video to hear more of this insightful Love Talk from “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell.”
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Celebrate Your Crown: Natural Hair Emojis Are Here
- B’More History Maker: Erricka Bridgeford
- Tisha Campbell-Martin And Duane Martin Divorcing After 27 Years Of Marriage
- True Hollywood Bible Stories: Jesus Feeds The Masses [EXCLUSIVE]
- Head Start In West Baltimore Becomes First To Earn Highest Ranking In The City
- Love Talking: The Beauty Of Keeping Your Word [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Chris Tucker Confirms That ‘Rush Hour 4’ Is Coming Soon
- Faith Walking: Be Honest [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Meet 2018’s Black Candidates For Governor
- The Wake Up: Black Politician Gets Threats Over NRA; Rubio Gets Roasted; Lupita To Produce Biopic