What are some things that have worked in your current or past relationships? Erica Campbell wants people to call in to give tips on what could better your relationship. She mentioned that not being defensive and understanding that they are both on the same team has helped.
GRIFF mentioned that it’s hard when you’ve made a commitment, but someone wants to give up on it. Communication is a huge part of a relationship and sometimes love is hard. Tell us your relationship tips!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- #BlackGirlMagic! Trinidad and Tobago Swears In First Female President
- RIP: Rita Owens, Queen Latifah’s Mother Has Passed
- The Weinstein Company Owes Malia Obama Money For Internship
- Trump Wants To Increase Military Size But Recruiters Are Having Trouble Finding People That Want To Enlist
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere For ‘Queen Sugar’ Season 3
- School Closings For The Metropolitian Area Of Baltimore
- So Sad: Sacramento Police Kill Unarmed Black Man After Mistaking His Cellphone For A Gun [Video]
- How Joy Hill Found Her Inner Strength After Going Through Divorce [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Get Up Poll: How Do You Get Over A Breakup? [EXCLUSIVE]
- GRIFF Prayer: God Bless The Counselors [EXCLUSIVE]