Trust the process you are going through and just know that God will carry you through. Even if the results aren’t what you want stay diligent. Understand that it’s an experience everyone goes through.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Invention That Protects Your Nose During Allergy Season [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: The Enemy Wants To Throw You Off From Your Destiny [VIDEO]
- Suspects Steal ATM From Overlea 7-Eleven [Video]
- Baltimore Residents Calling For Mayor Pugh’s Resignation in Online Petition
- Third Case of Measles Confirmed in Maryland
- Why You Should Join This Networking Retreat For Millennial Women Of Color & Flourish With Other Baddies And Bosses
- 8 Spring Cleaning Tips to Get Your Home Ready For Warmer Weather
- A Day Late, A Dollar Short: Kevin Hunter Apologizes For Being A Trifling Husband
- Man Accused Of Throwing 5-Year-Old Off Mall Of America Balcony Did It Because He Was ‘Tired Of Being Rejected By Women’
- James Fortune: “My Greatest Moments Was When God Is All I Had Left”