Erica Campbell talked about relationships and how sometimes things don’t work out. She gave some advice to people about loving yourself enough to want the best and more. You might love the person, but they might not be supportive or just act funny.
Erica said, “Tell people to knock it off.” Be smart with your heart and want the best. It’s awesome when someone loves you, but you deserve the absolute best.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Baltimore Ravens 2018 Schedule
- True Hollywood Bible Story: David & Goliath [EXCLUSIVE]
- Faith Walking: Some Things You Only Learn By Experience [EXCLUSIVE]
- Here Are The Speakers That Will Drop Knowledge At Upcoming HBCU Commencements
- Jonathan Nelson Readies Next Recording Featuring Duet With Bebe Winans
- Michelle Williams Is Engaged! [PHOTOS]
- Sandra Bland HBO Documentary Releases First Clip Ahead Of Premiere
- Wendy Williams Shades The Clark Sisters, The Gospel Community Responds [VIDEO]
- Natalie Grant On Having Unwavering Faith While Battling Cancer [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Willie Moore Jr. & His Wife Are Expecting Baby No. 3! [VIDEO]