Erica Campbell spoke about when you turn back to a different life without God. Some people believe that their life was better and more exciting, but God keeps you balanced, protects and comforts you through everything. She also spoke about being patient through the process.
If you think you’ll have more happiness without God you’re wrong. He will help you out through the pain and you need to stick in there. Know that you can do this and God will never leave you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Zacardi Cortez Is Number One On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart For A 2nd Week (Week of December 3, 2022)
- Cross-Burning White Supremacist Pleads Guilty To Federal Hate Crime
- Activists Call DOJ’s Plans To Fix Jackson’s Water Crisis ‘The Beginning Of A Victory’
- Will The Fall Of Black Twitter Make It Harder To Call Out Police Brutality?
- Twitter Drags Kyle Rittenhouse For Appearing To Compare Himself To Jesus Christ
- Keisha Knight Pulliam And Husband Brad James Expecting First Child Together
- World AIDS Day Reminds Us To Press Forward In The Fight To End The HIV/AIDS Epidemic
- Former Prosecutor Jackie Johnson Receives Court Date In Ahmaud Arbery Case
- Bishop Marvin Sapp Talks ‘You Kept Me,’ The Search For New Talent & More
- LeBron James Calls Out Media For Not Asking Athletes About The Jerry Jones Photo
Ericaism: What Are You Going Back To? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com