Erica Campbell spoke about when you turn back to a different life without God. Some people believe that their life was better and more exciting, but God keeps you balanced, protects and comforts you through everything. She also spoke about being patient through the process.
If you think you’ll have more happiness without God you’re wrong. He will help you out through the pain and you need to stick in there. Know that you can do this and God will never leave you.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Baltimore Subway To Get New Railcars For The First Time In 40 Years
- Introducing Anisa Fowler’s Hit ‘Jesus All The Way’ | Get Up Exclusive
- Artscape Cancled Satuday Due To Tropical Storm Ophelia
- Always Give God The Glory | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Erica Campbell Talks New Album “I Love You” At DC Album Release Party
- The Vision Will Not Lie…Wait For It! | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Faith Walking: With Guest Dr. Kym Lee
- Tropical Storm Warning Issued Along East Coast, Here’s How It Will Impact Maryland
- Mayor’s Annual Fall Cleanup Scheduled For October 21
- Vaseline Prioritizes Melanated Skin With Their Vaseline Radiant X Collection
Ericaism: What Are You Going Back To? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com
50 Reasons Why It's Better To Be A Woman
SMS ESIGN Consent & Text Policy and Text Club Terms
GRIFF’s Prayer: For People With Unholy Smelling Breath [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
Call Out Sin! – Motivational Moment
Flint Residents Will Have To Wait Two More Years For Clean Water, According To Mayor
John Hopkins School Of Medicine Admits First Black Female Neurosurgeon
Continuing The Dream: March On Washington 60th Anniversary Photos & Videos
Download The New Spirit 1400 Mobile App For Your Smartphone