We all have things we want to do in life, but it might not be apart of God’s plan. Erica Campbell talked about how you have to follow God’s will even it’s something you don’t think you want to follow. The relationship you have with God will help you.
You have to ask yourself if this is God’s will or your desire? Erica is all about following God’s plan. Listen and tell us what you think.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Visual Artist Earnest Shaw Immortalizes Aretha Franklin In The Charm City
- Tim Bowman Jr. Is Getting Ordained As A Pastor! [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- More Than Music: Aretha ‘Natural Woman’ Franklin Was A Civil Rights Hero, Too
- Did You Know Aretha Franklin’s First Album Was Gospel?
- Faith Walking: Holy Spirit In My Business [EXCLUSIVE]
- Pastor John Gray Talks About Why He Met With Donald Trump [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Cathy Hughes, Founder and Chairperson of Urban One, Inc., Mourns The Death Of Aretha Franklin
- Aretha Franklin, The Queen Of Soul, Dies At 76
- Baltimore City Woman Charged With DUI Twice In 20 Minutes
- Baltimore Police Officer Who Beat Man Caught On Video Pleads Not Guilty To Assault
Faith Walking: His Will vs. My Desire [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com