TJ spoke about a school where parents got upset because their daughters didn’t make the cheerleading squad. Some of the girls were cut and now the principal is giving them options of either having a team or not. Erica Campbell spoke about kids needing to experience disappointment.
She said falls are necessary because it prepares you. Her kids play sports and sometimes the team loses and that’s okay. Erica doesn’t want the kids that are great at something be disqualified because others aren’t talented and can’t take disappointment. What are your thoughts on this topic?
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- How To Enjoy The Holiday Without Gaining Weight
- Chipotle Yields To Pressure And Offers To Rehire Manager Who Refused To Serve Black Customers
- Tauren Wells On How The Inspiration Of “Known” Tells A Story Of How We Can Get Caught Up In Our Image [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- TV ONE Launches New Entertainment Network Cleo TV On January 19th, 2019!
- Chicago Hospital Shooting Is A Reminder That Black Women Suffer From Domestic Violence The Most
- Diddy Reportedly Taps TD Jakes To Lead An ‘Extravagant’ Funeral For Kim Porter
- 5-Year-Old Girl Shot In West Baltimore Expected To Survive
- New Report: Black Voters Once Again Saved The Country In The Midterm Elections
- Stacey Abrams Is Not Done With Brian Kemp And His Jim Crow Tactics
- Chicago Hospital Shooting Victim Dr. Tamara O’Neal Was Reportedly A Victim Of Domestic Violence