Everyone went to church and spoke about what their pastor preached. Erica Campbell talked about how we sometimes block our own blessings and TJ talked about the B.L.T. sermon. Some may think it’s a sandwich, but that’s not the case.
The “B” stands for honoring God with your body. “L” is for your lips and how we are supposed to lift and praise God’s name with them. The “T” was for treasure and that is to give tithes. TJ also spoke about how we need to stop praising God only when we need him. Tell us what your pastor preached about.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Maryland Lawmakers Override Vetoes On Police Reform Legislation
- Maryland State Police Called To 17 Suspected DUI-Related Crashes Over The Weekend
- Bill Proposed To Award Harlem Hellfighters With Congressional Gold Medal
- Netflix’s ‘Coded Bias’ Documentary Uncovers Racial Bias in Technology
- Legislation Reintroduced To Expand African Burial Ground Memorial
- Black-Owned Beauty Brand Mielle Organics Hits Historic VC Milestone
- Activist Tarana Burke Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- St. Vincent, Neighboring Caribbean Islands Grapple With Aftermath of Volcano Eruption
- Stacey Abrams Appointed Co-Chair Of Black Voices For Black Justice Fund
- Plan Proposed To Name Harlem Street After Legendary Actress Cicely Tyson