Everyone went to church and spoke about what their pastor preached. Erica Campbell talked about how we sometimes block our own blessings and TJ talked about the B.L.T. sermon. Some may think it’s a sandwich, but that’s not the case.
The “B” stands for honoring God with your body. “L” is for your lips and how we are supposed to lift and praise God’s name with them. The “T” was for treasure and that is to give tithes. TJ also spoke about how we need to stop praising God only when we need him. Tell us what your pastor preached about.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: The Enemy Wants To Throw You Off From Your Destiny [VIDEO]
- Suspects Steal ATM From Overlea 7-Eleven [Video]
- Baltimore Residents Calling For Mayor Pugh’s Resignation in Online Petition
- Third Case of Measles Confirmed in Maryland
- Why You Should Join This Networking Retreat For Millennial Women Of Color & Flourish With Other Baddies And Bosses
- 8 Spring Cleaning Tips to Get Your Home Ready For Warmer Weather
- A Day Late, A Dollar Short: Kevin Hunter Apologizes For Being A Trifling Husband
- Man Accused Of Throwing 5-Year-Old Off Mall Of America Balcony Did It Because He Was ‘Tired Of Being Rejected By Women’
- James Fortune: “My Greatest Moments Was When God Is All I Had Left”
- Housing Authority Tearing Down Gilmor Homes, Relocating More Than 100 Families