Warryn Campbell & Erica Campbell are talking about marriage, forgiveness and cheating. After you forgive your partner for cheating the person might change their ways. Warryn mentioned that women are better at it because you won’t find out your wife is cheating unless she tells you.
Erica also spoke about how sometimes people cheat because of pre-marital patterns. You get into relationships thinking you want to be with people that are similar to the ones you dated when you were 20. She talked about checking your soul and how every time you have sex it’s spiritual. Your soul is tied to that person and it might be hard to move forward.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Mr. Griffin: The Enemy Wants To Throw You Off From Your Destiny [VIDEO]
- James Fortune: “My Greatest Moments Was When God Is All I Had Left”
- Housing Authority Tearing Down Gilmor Homes, Relocating More Than 100 Families
- Cashless Tolls Coming to Key and Hatem Bridges
- Jussie Smollett Mocked For Laughing After Charges Were Dropped
- Ericaism: I Gotta Take Care Of Myself [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: “You Know When You Know” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Griff’s Prayer: Thank God For Simple Cereal [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Baltimore Police Commissioner Michael Harrison To Have First Consent Decree Hearing
- Baltimore County School Board Votes To Remove Funding From Student Transportation
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Warryn & Erica Campbell Discuss The Importance Of Soul Ties In Marriage [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com