Do you hold your loved ones accountable for their actions? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes we have to be honest with people we love. We overlook their actions and what they do, but it doesn’t help them.
If you love them you will help them change. Erica wants you to call them and pray for them. Take a gentle approach and the change will start. Call them out on what they’ve done and make sure we keep helping each other.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET!
- Baltimore City Approves Transfer Of Speed Camera Money To Police Department
- Baltimore City Public Schools Opens Investigation Into Sexual Assault Allegations Involving Student
- Texas Voting Law Shows How The GOP Has Depended On Racism To Keep White People In Power
- School Committee ‘Karen’ Is Humbled After Questioning Ivy League-Educated Black Mom’s Qualifications
- Black Ex-Cop Who Killed A White Woman In Minneapolis Could Be Freed After Conviction Tossed
- The PepsiCo Foundation and the National Urban League Awarded 6 Black-Women Owned Restaurants Capital And Mentorship Services Over The Next 5 Years
- Four Young People Hurt In East Baltimore Shooting
- Masks Now Required In All Maryland Public Schools
- Meet Lawrence Brooks, The Nation’s Oldest World War II Vet Turns 112
- Texas-Bred African Brothers Shed Light on Sickle Cell Disease & Importance Of Black Donors
Ericaism: Hold Your Loved Ones Accountable [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com