Will McMillan is a singer, song writer, minister of music and so much more. 6 years ago he was inspired to sing James Cleveland song “Best Thing” and is so grateful to have this opportunity now. Coming from being a director to an artist is everything he wanted and more.
He’s been working in the music business for 12 years working with different gospel artists. Will always prayed about this moment and talked about how God always keeps his word. Sometimes he just wants us to step up and he takes it from there.
Will gave some advice to people that think about giving up and mentioned to stay focused on what they want. Keep working at it and everything will come together. Will can’t wait for fans to hear his album “My Story,” which comes out today!
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- SNAP Recipients To See Drastic Cut In Benefits Next Month
- James Grear & Company Talks New Single ‘I Wanna Say Thank You’ Featuring Maurette Brown Clark
- Tom Joyner’s Flashback: On This Day Featuring Gordon Parks
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [2-7-23]
- Gene Moore Sings About Love In His New Single ‘Beautiful’ Featuring India.Aire | Introducing
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: James McCune Smith
- Rickey Smiley Thanks Those Who Attended Brandon Smiley’s ‘Standing Ovation’ Memorial [WATCH]
- Legendary Skater Tony Hawk To Help Fund Skatepark In Honor Of Tyre Nichols
- Philanthropist Robert F. Smith, The Chopra Foundation Launch Mental Wellness Initiative For Black Youth
- Howard University And Georgetown To Launch Medical Humanities Center Aimed At Reducing Health Disparities
Will McMillan Tells What Inspired Him To Cover James Cleveland’s “Best Thing” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on getuperica.com