“We’re The Campbells” has been been on for the past several weeks. We watched the family love each other, have difficult talks and share happiness together. GRIFF asked Erica Campbell if her kids have changed at all since the show premiered and she believes they haven’t.
Erica mentioned that regardless if the cameras are there or not the kids still do chores, homework and go to bed when told. Her and Warryn Campbell are still the parents in the household and they have to listen. What do you love most about the show?
Watch “We’re The Campbells” every Tuesday on TV One at 8/7c!
- Chicago Hospital Shooting Victim Dr. Tamara O’Neal Was Reportedly A Victim Of Domestic Violence
- International Men’s Day: 5 Traits Men Should Flush Down The Toilet In 2019
- Anti-Abortion Bill Could Give The Death Penalty As Punishment
- Who Killed Jemel Roberson? Cop’s Name Kept Under Wraps As Family Demands Justice
- Kim Porter’s Autopsy Results Revealed As Questions Linger In Model’s Death
- What’s Next For Stacey Abrams And Andrew Gillum? Fallen Candidates Hint At Political Futures
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Men Coloring Their Gray Hairs [VIDEO]
- Faith Walking: Teach Our Kids To Love Jesus [VIDEO]
- Police Trying To Cover Up Killing of Morehouse Man, Says His Sister Who Is A Facebook Executive
- Brenda Snipes Quits Working As The Broward County Election Supervisor After The Disastrous Florida Midterms
Meet The Stars Of "We're The Campbells" [PHOTOS]
1. We're The CampbellsSource:TV One 1 of 9
2. Warryn CampbellSource:TV One 2 of 9
3. Erica CampbellSource:TV One 3 of 9
4. The CampbellsSource:TV One 4 of 9
5. Krista CampbellSource:TV One 5 of 9
6. Wozy CampbellSource:TV One 6 of 9
7. Zaya CampbellSource:TV One 7 of 9
8. "We're The Campbells" Full CastSource:TV One 8 of 9
9. The CampbellsSource:TV One 9 of 9
Have The Campbell Kids Changed Since “We’re The Campbells” Premiered? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com