Do you have something you’ve always wanted to do, but it’s being pushed to the side? Erica Campbell spoke about how sometimes we walk away from things we should be doing and how we need to go back to it. You could be trying to finish your book, writing a script or want to work out more, but you don’t make it a priority.
Just like seasons change and come back around so will that idea you have and that passion you have. She wants us to pay attention to the things that keeps coming back up. Work on your purpose and stay focused.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- GRIFF’s Prayer: Invention That Protects Your Nose During Allergy Season [VIDEO]
- Mr. Griffin: The Enemy Wants To Throw You Off From Your Destiny [VIDEO]
- Suspects Steal ATM From Overlea 7-Eleven [Video]
- Baltimore Residents Calling For Mayor Pugh’s Resignation in Online Petition
- Third Case of Measles Confirmed in Maryland
- Why You Should Join This Networking Retreat For Millennial Women Of Color & Flourish With Other Baddies And Bosses
- 8 Spring Cleaning Tips to Get Your Home Ready For Warmer Weather
- A Day Late, A Dollar Short: Kevin Hunter Apologizes For Being A Trifling Husband
- Man Accused Of Throwing 5-Year-Old Off Mall Of America Balcony Did It Because He Was ‘Tired Of Being Rejected By Women’
- James Fortune: “My Greatest Moments Was When God Is All I Had Left”