The Independent Review Board investigating the death of Baltimore PD detective Sean Suiter has released their final report.
“The Board concludes that, based upon the totality of the evidence, Detective Suiter intentionally took his own life with his service weapon,” it states in the report.
The board found that there were no defensive wounds on Suiter, and only his DNA was found on his service weapon.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
For The Latest News: Follow @‘wolbbaltimore’
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- ERICAISM: Speak Up in Your Own Life [Listen]
- Earnest Pugh Gives His Post-COVID Testimony In “God Did It” [Listen]
- I Hate The Homies Episode 13 “I Apologize”
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [8-16-2022]
Source: Fox Baltimore
Independent Review Board Concludes Baltimore City Detective Suiters’ Death A Suicide was originally published on wolbbaltimore.com