Do you ever just randomly surprise people? Erica Campbell the other day surprised her mother on her birthday by taking her out to brunch. Her mother was so happy and began crying tears of joy when she saw her and Warryn Campbell walk in the house. Everyone has busy schedules, but taking time out your day to surprise someone you love to put a smile on their face is so wonderful.
Erica wants everyone to be a pleasant surprise. Slow down and take a moment to show someone you care. Send a card, call them or whatever you would like to make someone’s day.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- 5 Memphis Police Officers Who Fatally Beat Tyre Nichols Charged With Murder
- Florida School District Removes Toni Morrison’s ‘The Bluest Eye’ As Conservative War Against CRT Continues
- Any Day Now: Georgia DA Fani Willis Could Indict Trump Soon Over ‘The Big Lie’
- 11 Puppies Dead, 2 People Injured, In Early Morning West Baltimore House Fire
- Video Of Bethune-Cookman Football Players Sharing Helmets Spotlights Ed Reed’s Concerns About Resources
- Jonathan McReynolds Is Number One On Billboard’s Gospel Air Play Chart Five Weeks in a Row (Week of January 28, 2023)
- Man Breaks Front Glass Door Of Baltimore’s City Hall, Police Investigating
- Sheryl Lee Ralph Tapped To Perform The Black National Anthem At The Super Bowl
- Tyre Nichols Autopsy Results Confirm ‘Severe Beating’ By Memphis Police, Attorneys Say
- Texas Store Clerks Attack Elderly Black Woman Over $50 Bill In A Crash Course On White Privilege
Ericaism: Be Someone’s Pleasant Surprise [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com