A new segment “No Judgement Zone” is all about people telling stories of their past and how God delivered them. Danielle Williams-McCord is a writer, Evangelist and empowerment speaker. At the age of 8 she was molested, at 10 her father tried to kill her and at 14 a choir member introduced her into a lifestyle that made her go down the wrong path.
McCord began stripping when she was 14, did pornography at 18 and spoke about how being in a dysfunctional household made her think this is how it was supposed to be. Her breaking point came when she traveled to New York and met with a pimp that locked her up for 3 weeks. While there he beat, raped and did other things.
She prayed for someone to save her and one day his friend came downstairs to the basement. In her prayer she told God she would leave this lifestyle. McCord went back to LA and got into a mentorship program and then into the ministry. God literally saved her life and she is forever grateful for that. She currently has a book out called “From Porn to the Pulpit” and prays her message helps someone.
Make sure you listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- Realness: Ricky On FX’s ‘Pose’ Smashes Expectations On How Black Men Walk, Talk & Show Love
- ‘Sunday Best’ Contestants Joshua Copeland & Melvin Crispell III Share Their Greatest Moments
- TRIED IT: Urban Skin Rx’s Microdermabrasion With Retinol Renewal Treatment Will Have Your Skin Glowing
- Warryn Campbell On Having Kanye Visit His Church
- Merriweather Chairman and 9:30 Club Owner Arrested For Soliciting Prostitution
- Baltimore Police Sergeant Injured in Shooting Released From Hospital
- Mom Accused of Suffocating Newborn Release on Bond
- Tyra Banks Defines Hair Goals In Her Latest Social Media Post
- FAB FINDS: The Best Beauty Products For Under $20.00