Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
Hear it here first on Friday, September 21 as Erica and GRIFF premiere it on Get Up! Mornings at 8 a.m. EST and stay tuned for the exclusive video premiere right here on the same day.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two are worth making room on your playlists. Check out a sneak peek below…
- GRIFF’s Prayer: God Bless The Curry Family [VIDEO]
- Baltimore’s Housing Market Is Affected By Cyberattack
- MTA Fares Will Increase Next Month
- Angry Much? Climate Change Is Going Viral This Week For All The Right Reasons
- Mental Health Awareness Month: 7 Tips To Help You When You’re Feeling S.A.D.
- Steve Harvey On Getting Booted From Two Shows: ‘I Can’t Wait To See What God Got For Me’
- Duo Arrested for Pennington Avenue Fatal Stabbing
- Get Up & Move Exercise Of The Week: Lower Body Blast With Jumping Jacks, High Knees & More [VIDEO]
- Two UMES Graduates From Baltimore Create App That Generates Captions For Instagram
- New Podcast Dares To Take Mom/Daughter Conversations To A Whole New Level