Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
Hear it here first on Friday, September 21 as Erica and GRIFF premiere it on Get Up! Mornings at 8 a.m. EST and stay tuned for the exclusive video premiere right here on the same day.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two are worth making room on your playlists. Check out a sneak peek below…
- Police Offer Flimsy Excuse For Cop Caught On Video Punching Unarmed 14-Year-Old Girl During Arrest
- Stacey Abrams Tied In Race For Governor Despite GOP’s Hold On Georgia
- #SayHerName: Video Shows Black Teen Girl Being Punched While Restrained By Florida Cops
- Scripture For The Week “God Is My Protector”
- Chicago Police Suspect Foul Play In Disappearance of Kierra Coles But Has Poor Record Of Solving Homicides
- Prayer Requests “Praying For Peace”
- Sunday School Review “God Keeps His Promises “
- The 2018 Baltimore Marathon Winners
- Woman Arrested After Leaving 2-Year-Old Boy On A Stranger’s Doorstep
- Amber Guyger ‘Bragged About Being Violent’ On Social Media, According Botham Jean Family Attorney