Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After years of spending so much time together in the studio as producer (Warryn) and singer (Erica), the forthcoming song, “All of My Life,” will be released as their first duet. Hard to believe, right?
Hear it here first on Friday, September 21 as Erica and GRIFF premiere it on Get Up! Mornings at 8 a.m. EST and stay tuned for the exclusive video premiere right here on the same day.
They’re fly, the song is hip and the visual combining the two are worth making room on your playlists. Check out a sneak peek below…
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- The 12 Days of Christmas (Day 1) – The Gift of Self-Confidence | Dr. Willie Jolley
- MTA To Suspend All Light Rail Services Effective Friday
- Maryland Records First Cold-Related Death Of 2023-2024 Winter Season
- Louis York Opens Up in Single ‘Alone A Lot’ ft. Anthony Hamilton [LISTEN]
- The Entrance To New Opportunities | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Ministry or Support Group | Faith Walking
- License Plate Readers To Be Installed In South Baltimore In An Effort To Combat Crime
- Set The Pace | Dr. Willie Jolley
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- I’m Training Not Trying | Ericaism
Inspirational Lifestyles: A Faith That Works When Life Doesn’t – God Wants to Give you Wisdom
Call Out Sin! – Motivational Moment
SMS ESIGN Consent & Text Policy and Text Club Terms
Radio One General Promotional Rules
Smokie Norful Introduces ‘In My Name’ Remake | Get Up Exclusive
How Much Are Kobe Bryant’s Basketball Cards Worth?
How To Live A Full Life | Dr. Willie Jolley
Prayer Requests “Pray For Family Love”