Weeks ago Kirk Franklin spoke out about forgiveness after meeting his biological father. He was adopted and he received a phone call from his biological father that was sick and immediately went to meet him. Franklin mentioned it was great to sit with him and wanted everyone to understand that forgiveness is necessary.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He recently went on social media and told fans that Dwight Allen, his biological father passed away. Franklin was filled with different emotions and spoke about extending grace. People sometimes do things to you in life, but you must give them grace just like God does for us.
Will Smith jumped out of a plane to celebrate his 50th birthday and encouraged Jada Pinkett-Smith to do the same thing. She’s spent many years saying, “no,” to certain things out of fear, but not anymore. While the couple went to vacation in Dubai, Jada jumped out of a plane.
Listen to “Get Up! Mornings with Erica Campbell” 6am ET.
Then & Now: The Evolution Of Kirk Franklin [PHOTOS]
1.Source: 1 of 6
2.Source: 2 of 6
3.Source: 3 of 6
4.Source: 4 of 6
5.Source: 5 of 6
6.Source: 6 of 6
- PJ Morton Shares Why He Went To An HBCU & The Importance Of Them
- Mr. Griffin: Stand On Your Rock [VIDEO]
- Ericaism: I’m Not Perfect, But God Is [VIDEO]
- Mayor Pugh’s Fate Still Unknown; Jack Young Says: “I Would Hate To See Her Come Back”
- Elizabeth Warren’s Plan To Cancel Student Loan Debt Has Folks Sharing Horror Stories With #CancelMyDebt
- Diddy & His Daughters Are Black Royalty On The Cover Of Essence
- Police Once Investigated Anonymous Call That Kevin Hunter Poisoned Wendy Williams
- Loni Love: Sisters, You Don’t Have To Settle For ‘Struggle’ Love
- Sweet Victory: Oregon Woman Awarded $100K In Lawsuit Over ‘Blue Lives Matter’ Flag
- Bishop T.D. Jakes Shares How The Death Of His Mother & Daughter Getting Pregnant At A Young Age Inspired His New Book
Kirk Franklin’s Biological Father Passes Away [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on getuperica.com